Monday, July 24, 2006

Vestige


After musing over the idea that I had made a grave mistake in posting the previous post that I now consider very irksome, I remembered I had not posted this painting that is also the beginning of another series that I titled Vestiges. I should and will get myself to these series and try to make something out of them.

Our understandings are always liable to error.-Nature and certainty are very hard to come at, and infallibility is mere vanity and pretence. - Marcus Aurelius

2 comments:

Pilan said...

I like this one very much. I think this would be a great series and appropriately named. The color combination are very good for the name and especially the composition.

Mary said...

Thank you Paula, coming from you the composition comment is very important to me. I will try to continue this series.